Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 22: Keeping Up

I am so glad that hours and hours on YouTube and looking for podcasts counts as "improving my skills!" And I agree that it is critical for us to keep up with the things our patrons need and use. This is how we will stay relevant in the 21st Century. We must be the guides in this evolution!


I hearby give myself the gift of time to continue keeping up my blog and learning and growing in the world of Web 2.0 and beyond! I will actually READ my RSS feeds in Google Reader. I will delete those feeds that are not particularly helpful (or quickly skim for the cream and move on). I will continue to seek out the new things my students are "in" to and look for ways to use those things in the classroom and media center.


I vow to keep paying attention.






















http://www.educause.edu/section_params/resources/learning_spaces/ch6fig1_web.jpg

No comments: